I love this picture....
Taking time out from climbing to actually smile for me!!!!!
My babe and I......
Run Tay, RUN!
Ah, my fam. I LOVE it. Jordan, Sarah, Cody, Mom, Kya, Kade, Dad, and Ty
Pictures don't do this justice. SOOO much better in person.
Come on Uncle Kade, HELP! Pull me up!
Trace, thinking Uncle Tyler is the coolest for letting him drive!
Here are a couple more pictures from our weekend in Moab in April. My brother came down for a few days to celebrate his graduating from school. Trace got to drive Ty's truck in the field where camp was and thought he was pretty neat. I mean, look at the grin on his face! Tay didn't want to have anything to do with Ty's crawler, but she loved climbing up and down the big hills. My whole family was there, which was GREAT! Well, except for Patti because she had to stay home and work. We missed you Patti-- next time! Ty I am so proud of you for finishing school despite how much you hated it. I think you did a great job working full time, school part time, and being a husband and daddy. On top of all that, you had the courage to quit smoking! I think you are amazing and I am so proud to have you as a brother.





0 comments:
Post a Comment