Sunday, July 26, 2009

4TH OF JULY










A little late, I know. But I have a minute so I decided to sit down and catch up on a couple of things. We had a great fourth this year. The day started with me getting up WAY too early to run the annual 5K they have here. I am not a morning person, so this was a stretch for me. My mom, dad, and brother got up early to come cheer me on. Thanks guys! After that we all went down to the parade. Then we headed home to do a BBQ for lunch. Then we had some quiet time inside to get out of the heat. While Steve and the kids were doing that I had to run up to the high school to do a performance with my clogging group. Then it was time to head down to the park where my brother was helping with the boy scout bbq. We decided to get dinner there this year to support the boy scouts going to the national jamboree. Then we headed over to light some fireworks with our friends the Stringhams. After that we watched the big fireworks!! My kids were SOOO tired by the end of the night and so was I. We were busy, but it was fun. We love spending time with family and friends, and being in blanding for the fourth!

0 comments: