Nine years ago today Steve and I were married. How fast time flies-- We have accomplished so much together in that short amount of time. We have had ups and downs, but I love him more today than I ever thought it was possible to love someone. We have a wonderful life. We are content. We are happy. We have great jobs, a home, traditions, and most important- two beautiful children. There are so many things I love about Steve. Here are a few;
I love his passion. There are a couple things that steve is SO passionate about. Hunting, horses, motorcycles, fishing, mountains, and of course- me. When Steve gives his heart to something, he gives it 100%
I love his determination.
I love his knowledge. Steve seriously knows something about everything. I am amazed at how much information he has stashed away in his brain. From world events to the gospel, he always has something he can teach me.
I love his commitment. When steve decides to do something, I know it will get done. He always follows through.
I love that he is a priesthood holder.
I am so thankful for Steve in my life. He is my rock. He is my best friend.
HAPPY ANNIVERSARY BABE. I LOVE YOU.
Old Fashioned Pickled Beets
4 weeks ago




7 comments:
Oh what a nice post! I love my Stevie boy too, but lets not kid ourselves, he won the lotto when he found you.
Gorgeous picture! And beautiful post. Wish I knew him. :)
Nine years?! Congrats! Happy Anniversary!
Great Post. Happy Anniversay!! Time goes by so fast. We're getting close to our 10th and I can't believe it.
Happy NINER! wow! and i'm sorry i didn't call to wish you a happy anniversary. don't have my calendar in front of me, the days are running together. hope you did something fun to celebrate! still oughta plan a get away with the boys (no kiddos) and go sit on the beach while they golf and fish. :)
you look beautiful in that picture! i can't wait until I can say its my 9th anniversary!
I love this post. It brought tears to my eyes! I hope you know, you two are special to me. Keep up the good work and remember that I love you all!
Post a Comment