Wednesday, February 24, 2010

MORE OF JAYLEN.......

Here are a few pictures from the hospital. What a great experience this was for me. Sarah did GREAT! I was so happy to be there when she was born. My kids have been waiting and waiting for this also. They were a bit shy at first, but now, six weeks later, they love her to pieces.


This is what T did most of the time we were there..........
Sarah's first time holding her...Tayia is in LOVE.
Tayia and Sarah have always had a special bond. Tay loves her SO much.
First bath.....
Dad, making sure mom is doing it right--
I am the LUCKIEST aunt EVER. I am smitten. I am in LOVE.

2 comments:

Brimaca said...

I want a sister. :)

SARAH said...

oh man... so much for the emotional part going away while i was prego. i am so grateful to have such a great family and all the support i have had. love you mimi!