Friday, June 11, 2010

TAY'S PARTY

I am finally getting Tay's birthday party posted. She had a great birthday this year. She had a barbie party. We had cake and ice cream, opened gifts, handed out party bags, and that's about it. Short, sweet, and to the point. It was great! Thanks to everyone that made it, and those that couldn't, I understand because we live in the middle of nowhere! Happy 6th Birthday Miss Jay! You are growing before my very eyes. You are beautiful. I love you.

She got a musical jewelry box from Aunt Kacey and Uncle Joe, which she takes with her EVERYWHERE. Even camping. Yep. Even camping.
You think she was excited to get this book? I'm pretty sure the other patrons at the library will be happy now as well because they will actually have a chance to check it out.
A little bit of goofy.......
And a little bit of sweet.......

1 comments:

Brimaca said...

She should be a model.