Saturday, July 10, 2010

THE MOUNTAIN..

Oh, the mountain. This place is my one TRUE heaven on earth. i LOVE this place. I LOVE IT. We went out to help move cows and brand again. Of course there is not alot to say except we all had a wonderful time. Riding, branding, camping, spending time as a family, enjoying the beautiful outdoors. Really, what more can I ask for?



A man, and his dog......
Collecting snails from the pond, which a month later I have in my house still. YUCK. I know. but, my kids love them. and I can't bear to crush thier little hearts and throw them away.
Tay's a little hard to see in this picture, but she stayed in this spot forever. It was her favorite place to go the whole weekend.


CAMP. Love it.
Does not get much cuter than this.....

He had to help out!
Mmmm.... I could look at this ALL day. My real life HOT hunk of a cowboy! No really. I love this picture.

0 comments: