Tuesday, March 15, 2011

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!

Where do I even begin with this post?  My sweet, handsome, fun loving, easy going son is five today.  My baby is five.
FIVE!
I love to look back on these pictures and see how he has grown and changed. 
I have loved spending time with Trace everyday while Tayia is at school. 
Here are some fun things about T at five:

He loves to be outside, playing with the dogs, or any other animal he can find.  He loves to ride horses, and help dad do chores.  He loves to wear his "cowboy clothes." He knows all of the alphabet and can do most of the letter sounds.  He can write his name. He loves to play mario brothers on the wii.  The only vegtable T likes is cucumber. He loves ALL fruit. He can't wait to start elementary school so he can be in the same school as Tay.  Trace loves to camp.  He loves to tell stories about anything but most often he is telling about a scout camp experience.  He loves our neighbor Grandma Effie.  He can't wait to take the training wheels off his bike.  He likes to play with army guys, transformers, ninja turtles, and of course his cars and trucks.  Trace loves to talk.  He can talk your ear off.  Seriously.  He loves to play with Jaylen when I am watching her.  A few of his favorite movies are:  Garfield, Ninja Turtles, Alvin and the Chipmunks, and Dukes of Hazzard.  Trace is always willing to help me around the house.  He is always thinking of others.  He is always asking questions. 

This is just a fraction of things about him.  Trace amazes me every day.  I love him beyond words.  I wish he would never grow up.  I wish he could just stay little. 
Happy Birthday Buddy.  You are so loved. 


2 comments:

Tate and Brindie Bennett said...

SO TENDER... Happy Birthday Trace!! Lots of loves from us.

Brimaca said...

Your kids are beautiful! He's going to be a heartbreaker.