Where do I start? My BEAUTIFUL little girl is not so little anymore. I thought I would have no problem doing birthday post number 7. Next year with 8 and baptism? Of course I will be really emotional. But I have to be honest. As I was going back through all these pictures, it pulled on my heart strings ALOT. There are so many things I can say about Tay. She is an emotional soul. She is so caring, helpful, and loving when she wants to be. But when she doesn't, watch out! She definatly has the girl hormones going on. Tayia just finished first grade. She had a really rough year and was for sure ready for summer. Tayia is super smart and really excells at reading. Right now she is reading on a third grade level! Tayia took gymnastics classes this past year and did fantastic. She improved all of her skills and learned front walkovers, back walkovers, and even started learning backhandsprings! She broke her collar bone towards the end of the gymnastics season and was very sad that she couldnt finish out the season. Tay is still pretty shy, although she has come a long way since last year. This past year Tayia has not played with all her toys as much. It makes me sad to think she is growing out of that phase. She wants to play computer games, make crafts, read, ride her bike, and have friends over. She loves to camp and be outdoors still. Loves the animals. She is still my little fruit and veggie eater. She loves to have "nana time" and be down at the field doing whatever she can find to do. Tayia is at her best when she can just be carefree. Happy 7th Birthday Miss Jay. I love you more and more with each day. You amaze me with your knowledge and insight with everything. You are perfect. I love you.
 |
| So so tiny. |
 |
| Kisses from daddy after bathtime. |
 |
| Tayia and great grandma palmer on blessing day. |
 |
| Ah, back in the good ol' days. Afternoon naps with dad. |
 |
| I miss her curls! |
 |
| TJ and aunt sarah are "besties" |
 |
| I love this. |
 |
| Tay LOVES baxter. |
 |
| This is one of my favs. |
 |
| Spending time with dad at elk camp. |
 |
| Look. at. this. BEAUTIFUL. |
 |
| the silly side. |
 |
| She's a horse rider. Even though the day this picture was taken she almost got bucked off. Luckily this girl has some serious muscle and did great at holding on. |
 |
| I love you Tay Jay. Happy Birthday. |
2 comments:
Happy Birthday Mrs. Tayia!!!
Those pics actually made me sad. This is all going way to fast!
Post a Comment