Oh yep, I am this far behind. We spent the fourth the same as always this year. Parade, Naps, BBQ, Friends, Family, and Fireworks. We also went to watch my brother do the boxing, but that is another post. My Uncle Ronnie came to blanding to visit and celebrate with us. That was really exciting because I haven't seen him since I was little. It's always great to catch up with family. We BBQ'd hamburgers, and had homeade root beer, which our kids loved. Our friends, the Stringham's also came down and stayed for a few days. We had a great time playing, chatting, soaking up the sun, and swimming. Steve and Talon were able to spend some time shooting and they also did thier annual fishing day for Steve's birthday. I have often thought how lucky I am that Anna and I just happen to be great friends, because when our husbands get together, we can get together and it works out FABULOUSLY. We also went out to dinner with them while they were here and ended up laughing so hard we were almost peeing our pants. (seriously.) Anna, like you said in your post, long live the red bandana. We had a fantastic weekend and 4th. I love the laid back, lazy day that we had. It was perfect.
Big Jay and Little Jay are pretty much inseperable.
Waiting for the parade to start.
Nessa had a super fun time.
Tay showing Ness what the parade is all about.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY AMERICA.
Oh the little spit fire. I love her.
Two of the exact same picture, the second one is better, but I HAD to put this first one on because-- come on, LOOK AT THOSE DIMPLES! I get to see this handsome face every. single. day.
Our fam. Tay is even looking and half smiling. Talk about an accomplishment! YES.
Perfect way to end the day. Fireworks.




1 comments:
man, i wish we could have came. oh well. did you guys adopt a little girl. just curious.
Post a Comment