Tuesday, November 1, 2011

THE DEER HUNT.

This year for the deer hunt, Steve had to take ALL of us.  I remember getting to miss school and go camping for the deer hunt when I was little and I LOVED it.  Wanted to give my kiddos the same opportunity.  The weather was beautiful.  Just a little cold, but nothing a fire and sweatshirt couldnt fix.  We camped with some friends and Marti and her kids came up during the days.  We had a blast!  We ended up with no deer, but made some great memories that will hopefully last a lifetime.  Thanks hun, for sacraficing your hunt to make memories.  You earned some serious brownie points in my book. 



Tyler and Trace practicing thier shooting,  just in case they see the big one.

These two are the same age and are great friends.  I'm pretty sure they have a "crush" on each other as well. 

Tay and Ireland chillin by the fire.


Nessa enjoyed every second.
Taylor was a great help with the little kids.


It wouldnt be a complete trip if you didnt have the big hunting stories.

My Baxter.  For those of you who dont know, I. LOVE. THIS. DOG.

Headed out for a ride on the wheeler.
I love this picture.  Tay was just chillin spending time with dad while he put the new batteries in his truck.

I love this picture even more, becuse wherever Steve is, Max and Bax are close by.

Tyler and T playing battleship
The dogs love Tay.  This is why.

1 comments:

Brimaca said...

Fun! My dad doesn't hunt because of an incident when he was a teen but he we did go spotting. I loved it!