Finally! I'm getting to my Christmas Morning post! We had such a great Christmas this year. My Mom, Dad, Sarah, and Kaden were here spending it with us. We ended up having to wake the kids up around 8:00. I have a feeling that won't happen much longer, but I was glad they didn't wake up at 5:30 in the morning like my siblings and I did......... Steve and I decided clear back in the summer to get the kids a four-wheeler for Christmas this year. They were so dang excited. Trace especially. He played on it all day long. He got his guns and binoculars and was ready to go hunting. Trace asked for a pocket knife, chapstick, and a coyote call and was thrilled to see that he got all three in his stocking. I swear he is a miniature Steve. He worships and idolizes Steve and everything he does. Tayia wanted a ponyville and was pretty sad when she didn't get one from Santa. Little did she know it was wrapped under the tree, waiting to be opened. She was ecstatic when she finally opened it. Steve and I have not exchanged gifts for a few years to save on the cash flow- But we decided this year we were going to and I am so glad we did. I have seriously missed getting stuff for him. He has wanted a new fly fishing pole for a while now so that's what I got him. It's a super good pole and he is so excited to upgrade from his cheapie. Thanks Talon for doing all the ordering for me. I never would have known what to get. Steve decided this was the year to get me the hand gun he has been talking about since we took the concealed weapons permit class seven years ago. So, I was LUCKY enough to get a .38 Smith and Wesson hand gun. Thanks babe. I will be forever grateful to you IF if ever have to really use it. One of my favorite things that Santa gave the kids was some bristle blocks. My kids LOVE them. We have played with them everyday. Seriously, everyday. After we opened all the gifts, we headed out to visit family. We had a white Christmas for sure. It started snowing on Christmas Eve, and snowed all day on Christmas. It was perfect. There are also some pictures of the kids opening gifts from Nyle and Karma. Karma came over a few days before Christmas and we decided to let the kids open the presents from them while she was here. I'm sad that Christmas is over. It seems to come and go so fast. I really wish I could have the feeling of Christmas in my home all year long. I hope everyone had as good of a Christmas as we did. Thanks to my fam for spending this special day with us. There is nothing better than being with loved ones on the holidays. Merry Christmas, just a little bit late.
Old Fashioned Pickled Beets
4 weeks ago




6 comments:
Looks like you had a fun and exciting Christmas. Glad to see you found my blog and now we can keep in touch. Happy New Year
spoiled!
What a fun christmas! I wanted to get our kids a 4-wheeler too but I was talked out of it again! Hopefully next year:) Where did you get yours?
Isn't it fun to finally be able to buy your kids some big kid toys, like a four-wheeler. You will have soo much fun with that one.
I am glad Tay liked her oopsy bear. I was a little worried after Tyler said she hates oopsy bear. Trace looks so cute by the 4-wheeler. They are going to have fun on it
i wish i got a new four wheeler!!
and p.s. i am not making movies, i was moving! haha don't worry. i was just as confused as you were when i read your comment.
Post a Comment