Thursday, October 15, 2009

SCENTSY!


I am a serious Scentsy LOVER! I am doing a quick catalog party for anyone interested in purchasing or refilling thier supplies! If you would like to get something, I will be turning in the order NEXT FRIDAY. For those of you who live close, I have catalogs and scents here at my house. (I will be taking the scents back on Monday) And for those of you far away, you can get on the scentsy website and view the catalog online. They have descriptions of the scents, and they are pretty close to how they actually smell. They have some great fall and winter scents!Here is the link:

http://www.scentsy.net/productgallery/catalog.html

Then you can call (435-678-3112) or email me (mimibennett121@yahoo.com) and let me know what you want.

Or if you would rather order online, you can just go to this website:

https://bscents.scentsy.us/Home

When you get to this website there is a place on the right hand side that says "open parties" just click on the one with my name! You can have your order sent to me, and then I will get it to you, or you can choose to have your order shipped right to your house for 10% of the total price.
ex: $5.00 shipping for $50.00 purchase.

This is a great gift for anyone. Birthdays, Weddings, Showers, Christmas- I can't say enough about Scentsy. I found them about two years ago and fell in love. If I had extra time I would become a consultant, but for now, this will have to do-- Let me know if you have any questions. Thanks!

0 comments: