Tuesday, November 3, 2009

KACEY'S BLANDING RECEPTION

Here are some pictures (finally!) of Kacey and Joe's reception here in Blanding.


T is usually great for pictures. Not this night. He was being such a STINKER!





This is not a great picture, but it's Tay giving our neighbor Effie a hug. My kids LOVE Effie to peices. They go over to her house to visit on almost a daily basis. They call her Grandma Effie. They love to take cookies, banana bread, etc. over to her and help her do chores in her yard. She even set up a table in her backyard for them this summer so they could go over and have picnics with her. I ought to get a good picture of her with my kids because they love her so much.

The cousins minus Kyden.

BEAUTIFUL GIRL!

1 comments:

Brimaca said...

Oh I wish my kids had an Effie! I'm jealous!