Of course I have to post a couple of pictures of Tay, since I did some of T. This girl still continues to AMAZE me on a daily basis. She has had a rough month this last month, but it didn't stop her from being a wonderful, happy, caring little girl. There are a couple pictures from her school halloween party. She decided to be tinkerbell at the last minute because there was another girl in her class who was going to be cinderella. Tay didn't want to be the same. So, she wore her tinkerbell costume from like three years ago. Ya. It was WAY to small. Anyway, I know that classroom parties are not a really big deal, but I was able to help with this one. As I was driving to the school, I had this flash of how lucky I really am. I have been so so blessed to be able to stay home with my kiddies the majority of the time. I am so thankful to Steve for working hard and providing so I have the opportunity to be a mommy who can be involved in the kids' lives. This past month Tay had a serious black eye, serious eye infection, and a broken arm. It was just one thing after another. I swear for a couple of days there I thought somebody was going to turn me in for child abuse. She has recovered from all of them now and has her cast off. That was something I don't want to experience again anytime soon. BUT- Tayia was a trooper. The last couple pictures are of her first report card. Way to go Tay! I am so proud of you!
The picture up above this is kind of dark, but cute so I wanted to post it. Down below is of the class playing "pin the nose on the pumpkin" Tay is standing on the right by her teacher.
Old Fashioned Pickled Beets
4 weeks ago








2 comments:
You are such an awesome mom! I love your blog. It's so nice to be able to log in and see what you all have been up to! Lots of hugs and loves.
Auntie Annie
hey-ya looks like you've been busy too! :) gotta love the holiday season. i'll be checking back! PS- TAY J what a big girl you are, so proud of you and what you're accomplishing.
Post a Comment