Friday, March 23, 2012

NOVEMBER 2011

Oh, BLOGGING.  I dont seem to have the time to blog anymore!  I have to though,  since I use this primarily for my journal.....  Here is a quick recap of the last 6 months.  Then, it's my goal to do BETTER. 

Tate, Brindie, and thier boys were sealed in the Bountiful temple the day after thanksgiving.  We were lucky enough to attend. 


Steve and I got to go see Aaron Lewis in concert!  I am in love with him, so I was super excited.


Sarah was there on a date,  but we found each other for a picture!

AMAZING.

Nana's dirt hill is the best ever.  My kids spend hours and hours playing here.....


Thanksgiving....  Pardon the no makeup--  I was busy cooking :)


We got a new horse. His name is LEM.  We LOVE LOVE LOVE him.  He is perfect for our kids!

We got to visit with friends.

The kids had a few sleepovers at Nana's house.  This is while Steve and I were at the temple sealing.  This is why my kids love Nana's.  They get to have the cat inside.  EW.  My mom and sister are the best.

0 comments: