Wednesday, July 11, 2012

JUNE RECAP

Here is a quick recap of June.....  We moved cows from the winter range to the summer range.  FINALLY! The summer range is one of my favorite places to be. 
 My BABY lost his first tooth!
Trace also had to get stitches on his pinky finger this month, although I don't have any pictures of it.  I was too busy trying not to throw up from the blood.  He was playing with a pocket knife he shouldn't have been, and cut his little finger almost down to the bone.  The doc said he was awful lucky that he didn't cut anything "major"  We really hope he learned a lesson. 
Steve had scout camp for a week.  T got to spend a day and night with him, and he thought that was the best thing in the world.  He LOVES Steve's scouts. This was a major chore, but I think everyone ended up having a great time. Steve included.
My beautiful Tayia Jay chose to be baptized.  She was baptized in June.  I hope to do an individual post on that soon.







0 comments: