Sunday, March 16, 2008

THE FINISHED PRODUCT!




Materials to make saddle- $1000.00

Hours of Labor- 250ish

Swear words- too many to count

Number of cuts and blisters- too many to count (again)

FINALLY having Steve's saddle done? PRICELESS!!!!!!!!

No, really, It is so nice to really have this done. I mean, I'm glad he was able to do this, but it will be really nice to have a husband in the evenings again. Although he just informed me today that he was going to be making some saddle bags............ At least he has a good hobby, I would rather see him doing this than playing video games. And I like seeing how excited he gets when he accomplishes something like this. It's like a whole new Steve. The bonus to this? He gets to go riding for the next three days. Shawn told him today that he needed to take a run through the cedar trees first thing to get the scratches over with. So- if you are looking for a custom saddle, don't call steve- he's out of business. At least until the kids start needing saddles.

1 comments:

talonandanna said...

aweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeesome! i am thrilled to hear this news, been a long time coming. it looks great too! keep on blogginG! :) see you soon!