




For the past few years, some of the cowboys in the area have gotten together in Monticello to have some fun! Last night we went over there to watch Steve compete in the horse games. There were three events. Branding, Team penning, and Cow doctoring. His team didn't do real well in the first two events, (they got disqualified) but got the fastest time in the last one! Hurray for his team! Much to Steve's dismay, I didn't get any pictures from the event they did the best in. I was a little bit preoccupied. I started talking to Jeanna Grover and we decided that she should teach me the clogging dance our class has been learning. I haven't been to clogging for like three weeks so I have been missing the dance that we are performing at the fair. So, there we were, practicing up a storm (oh don't worry, we got some weird looks) when I looked over at the arena and said to Jeanna- Oh crap, I think that's Steve. I better go watch him. So, I went up to the fence to see what was going on and they had just finished. I felt sooooo bad for missing his turn. I felt even worse after learning that they had got the fastest time AND that Steve had made wonderful catch. (for all you non-western readers, that just means that he did a great job at roping) Needless to say i felt horrible. We got rained on and it was cold, but still had a good time. I love that Steve has such a passion for this type of thing, because I love it too. I love that he gets involved and has fun with it. A lot of people look at this as Steve getting to have all the fun, BUT, they don't know that I secretly love it more than he does. Why? because it reminds me how LUCKY I am to have MY very own real life cowboy. It reminds me that this is one of the reasons I fell in LOVE with him in the first place, and, it makes me fall in love with him all over again. I love you babe.





1 comments:
I just use iphoto for my photo editor. It came on my computer. I really hope you guys can make it up to Em's thing because i haven't seen you forever! I haven't even met Trace, and Tayia has grown so much.
Post a Comment