Okay, the only pictures I have to post from the last month and a half are some of Steve's hunting pics. He has been working as a guide/camera man/scouter for Black Timber Outfitters. This is his third year working for these guys and every year he seems to spend more time out on the mountain during fall. We sure have not seen him very much- It's been harder on the kids than I thought it would be. They were forever asking me when daddy was going to come home and sleep- I also had to deal with Trace saying daily- "daddy come home and take me huntin' elk" We survived though and we are so very glad to have him home. I am thankful for everyone who helped out to give me breaks here and there so I didn't go crazy! I am so blessed to have family and friends that I can call when I have a bad day- And I am forever in debt to my mom who helped me out a TON! Steve figured he has been hunting for appx. 40 days since August 28- AND he still has three hunts to go- does he still love it? or is he burnt out? Come on- do I really need to give you the answer to this? One of the reasons I love Steve so much is because of his passion- He really loves the things he is involved in and never seems to tire of them- So, here are a couple of the animals they (BTO) have killed this fall- Enjoy-
Old Fashioned Pickled Beets
4 weeks ago








0 comments:
Post a Comment