I know i have not posted forever. My life has been a whirlwind the last month and a half. Since Steve was so busy hunting all of September, the kids and I took a little trip over to Richfield for a few days. It was fun for them to have a change of pace and they were glad to see Grandpa and Grandma. We also got to see Aunt Kacey which was really exciting for them. We went swimming at the great indoor pool they have there. My kids were in heaven because they had a HUGE shallow end where they could actually touch and walk around. There was also a little slide that they loved. It wasn't near as intimidating as the slide here at the Blanding Pool. We also drove out to the Big Rock Candy Mountain. I was bummed because it was under construction and there was not hardly anything to do. I remember loving to go there as a kid- Anyway, my kids still enjoyed the outing and Grandma bought us lunchables to take and have a picnic with. My kids really loved that also- One day while we were there, I got to go shopping for a bit by MYSELF! What a great time that was for me. Thanks Karma for watching them so I could have a little free time. Grandpa took the kids for a walk to see the big "tractor" (trace still talks about seeing this) working on cutting the corn in the fields across from thier house. Trace even got to bring a piece of corn home and thought it was the neatest thing in the world- anyway, I know this is almost a month later, but I wanted to post it because we had such a great time and it was good to get the kids out of the house for a few days. Thanks for letting us come over and stay guys, and thanks for taking and sending the pics to me Karma!
Old Fashioned Pickled Beets
4 weeks ago




1 comments:
glad you got to go have this little reprieve from the daily grind. :) i'm sure the kiddos loved seeing and spending time with ma and pa!
Post a Comment