I love quotes- I have a book full of them- I was listening to General Conference and heard this from President Monson-
"Never let a problem that needs to be solved become more important than a person that needs to be loved."
I loved this when I heard it and automatically thought of my kids. I think I often worry more and think more about my "to do lists" and problems in my life than I should. I really feel that I should direct the energy I put into these things toward my kids. Because when it really comes down to it, my kids need to be loved more than the laundry needs done or errands need done. I should be spending more time with them than I do cleaning the house or stewing over an issue I'm having. I'm hoping to do better at this so my kids can know that I LOVE them more than any other thing in my life-
Old Fashioned Pickled Beets
4 weeks ago




2 comments:
Michelle, You are such a great mom. You are amazing and beautiful. Thanks for sharing that with me, and I say me because I have the same problem.
I loved that comment from Pres. Monson too. I am so glad you are posting now! How do you like the new salon? The ribbons came from Hobby Lobby in Farmington. My friend goes all the time and I give her full discretion to pick them out. I am always happy with what she brings me! :)
Post a Comment