Monday, April 26, 2010

BRANDING POST #1

YES. I love spring. This is why: Spring round-up and branding. I don't love the wind, the dust, or the smell. BUT-- I LOVE to be in the great outdoors. I love to see my kids running free. I love to see them enjoy themselves. I love to see my husband at his BEST. I love that I get to take amazing beautiful pictures of my kids. I love that I can sit back, relax, and watch my family be HAPPY. I love that we are providing an act of service. I love that there are no time schedules to follow. I love knowing that we have nowhere else to be except for right where we are. What an OUTSTANDING feeling! Here are just a few pictures that I took over the weekend. I will be doing more posts with more pictures later.... ENJOY!


It takes all of them to get the cows in the corral--
Karma came over for the weekend--





Love this--

2 comments:

Brimaca said...

Love the pics!

nateandamythornton said...

Wow, great pics Michelle! You have a talent there. I enjoy reading your blog :)