Sunday, April 11, 2010

HOW DID THIS HAPPEN?

Last summer, we tried to talk Tay into taking the training wheels off her bike. There was NO WAY. She made it very clear that she wanted them on still. Well, yesterday we were out working on the house, and in the yard and she said-- can we take my training wheels off? I was caught a little off guard. I thought for a second, and said sure. I figured I would take them off and she wouldn't be able to make it work and she would want them back on. Ya. didn't happen. She caught on after a little help from dad, and there was no turning back. How did my baby girl get this grown up? Great Job Tayia!




Had to post a couple pictures of my little T. Here he is trying to do "stunts" on his bike. It's amazing he doesnt have something broken by now. This kids not scared of anything........


2 comments:

Natalie J. said...

Sounds just like what we went through with Railey. She would not let us take hers off for a long time. But once she decided she was ready she was off and going. I have had many lessons with my kids of just letting them do whatever it is on their own time. But yay for Tayia. And just in time for summer.

Brimaca said...

Good girl! We haven't even got our little guy to ride his yet with training wheels. He gets frustrated. I think the bike may be a little big for him. Hopefully he catches on soon.