A few weekends ago, we went to moab with my family. Friday night was the most horrible night of my life. The wind was crazy and our tent was falling over all night-- It was a joke. I think Steve and I got about 3 hours of sleep. Saturday was a little better so we headed out on a trail. Dad has been working all winter to build a rock crawler (aka: baby bomber) so it was fun to have more seats. When I was buckling the kids car seats in, I wondered how long they would last before they got scared or bored, but they had a BLAST! I loved the sight- mom and dad in the front seat, with the three grandkids in the back. Hence the nickname of dads crawler! I have been learning to ride a motorcycle and was pretty scared, but ended up having a great time. I won't tell you how many times I wrecked- and hopefully no one who was there will either :) No, really, it wasn't that bad and I think we all had a fun weekend. We missed Sarah who had to stay home with the babe because of the weather. There is always next time!
view from the top- made my stomach a little queasy....
Old Fashioned Pickled Beets
4 weeks ago















2 comments:
You're family does awesome stuff!
looks like A LOT of fun. fun for yo to get away and spend time with family! minus the WIND. LOL
Post a Comment