Monday, October 29, 2012

FLAG (or not) FOOTBALL

 Trace has been super excited to be old enough to play football.  He has done football camp for the last two years and has been patiently waiting for flag football to start.  I was thinking it would be like tball.  Pick the grass, talk to your buddy, pick your nose, daydream.....  No sir.  These boys (and one brave girl!) meant business! In fact, it was supposed to be flag football, but most of the time the kids had enough momentum going that it turned into tackle. Trace had a great time, except on the nights he had double headers.  Two hours was too much for some of the younger kids and they did get bored.  I mostly loved watching this, but there were a couple times when T got tackled or pushed or something and I was like "Geez!"  I don't like to watch that happen to my baby.  Regardless,  T had a blast, that's the best thing for me. :)


BLOCK!



PASS!

 
The lineup-  they look like a rough bunch don't they?  My poor T is the second smallest on the team.  YIKES!

 
Warm ups.


More blocking!  Awesome job T! (#2, white shirt)
 
 

1 comments:

Brimaca said...

Wow! Serious business!!