Another birthday means my baby is one year older! Trace's birthday always seems to fall during spring break, which means we are always on the mountain. This year Trace has really been into patriotic things, so he wanted a patriotic birthday. I love that he likes everything to do with being patriotic. Here he is lounging in my chair out at camp, waiting for the presents, cake and ice cream!
Monster Jam wii game from Aunt Marti and cousins.
He was pretty excited about it!
Guitar stand from Uncle Kaden, Nana, and Papa Jay.
Bow case from Mom, Dad, and Tay Jay.
Webkinz and Jerky from Grandma and Grandpa B!
Flag cake!
Trace asked for a friend party this year, something we have never done around here. So we gave it a shot and it turned out great!
Just a few things about Trace from this past year- He lost his two bottom teeth, He learned how to "pump" on the swings, He cut his pinky finger with a pocket knife and had to have stitches, he was the mutton bustin' champ at our county fair, he ran the 1 mile fun run on the 4th of July, and he went to Lion King the Musical, California, and Washington. Trace is very animated. He remembers details, and is constantly telling stories and talking. He is very smart, a great reader, and does really well at math. Trace is very sensitive concerning the feelings of others. He is still my snuggle bug, which I LOVE! He is very athletic and has participated in tball, football, wrestling, soccer, and loves tennis! He has also been taking guitar lessons. I love that he never lets us forget family prayers.
My sweet, adorable, roll with the punches son-- I love you. I LOVE YOU. You make me smile EVERY SINGLE DAY. You are a light for me. You have such a sweet spirit. I love that you will snuggle with me still and give me hugs and massive amounts of kisses. I will cherish that for as long as I live. Please don't ever stop. Happy Birthday Son.











0 comments:
Post a Comment