Because this is my journal, I had to post this picture and some writing so I can remember this.
My Tayia Jay- When you told me you wanted to play softball this year I was shocked. Shocked! I have been secretly hoping for a long time that you would like sports one day. I know you love clogging and especially gymnastics, but this kind of sport is a little different. You are slowly (very slowly) coming out of your shell. I can see you start to blossom and become your own independent person, learning that there is so much to life that you have not experienced yet. Learning that it's okay to try new things, even though sometimes it's a little scary. Watching you at your first softball game made me feel like I am the luckiest mom in the world. Today I watched you have courage. Today I am so PROUD of you. Today you faced a fear. You can do anything you set your mind to, I know you can. Because you are strong. I love you Tayia, I feel so blessed to be your mom.




0 comments:
Post a Comment