Wednesday, August 11, 2010

ADORABLE.

A couple of weekends ago, my friend Anna and I were able to take a camera/photoshop class together. I was SO SO excited, becuase I love to take pictures. I also got a new version of photoshop almost two years ago for my birthday and have never been able to figure out how to use it. We learned how to use the manual mode on our AWESOME cameras, and how to do some photo editing. Here are a few pictures of my ADORABLE niece that I have taken and messed with in photoshop. Some are not so great, but some I love. I am so very excited to use my imagination and take great pictures of my kids and family. Hurray for photo classes!









7 comments:

Brimaca said...

I love them! Good job. I want to take a class and I also want photoshop. It's one of those dreams of mine. :) Oh and now I need a new camera - the thieves took my good one.

Brimaca said...

Oh and I think #4 and #5 are my favorites.

Kelly Jo said...

Dang cute pictures, you did a great job!!!

Laici said...

Awesome pictures!! I saw you out on your lawn with your camera the other day, what a great turnout! You're way talented, and it helps that you have an adorable model I"m sure ;) Great job!

Kimberly said...

She is getting so big and I still have not met her yet. Love the pictures! Photoshop is sooo confusing, so nice work!

talonandanna said...

turned out so cute! it is fun isn't it?! can't wait to learn more- thanks for taking the class with me. i think you have a talent with this type of thing and you certainly have the creative bone too! :)

Grandma Annie said...

Michele your pictures are gorgeous! You have a real talent and I'm so glad you took the class! Keep it up and you will be famous! Love you lots!