Thursday, August 5, 2010

DADDY'S HELPER

I LOVE these pictures. LOVE THEM. The reason I love them is simple. This is something we do on a daily basis. It's not often I document the things we do every day. They seem so unimportant compared to all the other things I post about and take pictures of. Birthdays, camping, holidays, etc. But I have tried to take the time lately to cherish EVERYDAY. Not just the special occasions. Oh, sometimes its hard. Real hard. Especially since Tay and I have been butting heads lately. But I could not resist taking these. Tayia loves helping move sprinkler pipe. Steve loves the help. I can help, but don't love to. Actually, lets be honest. I don't even like to. Lucky for both of us, Tayia is all over it. So, in addition to loving these pictures, I am trying really hard to take everyday moments and cherish them. I am trying to cut alot of muck out of my life and focus on important things. Like the things my kids and husband do on a daily basis. Everyday moments make the best memories. I hope you all enjoy these as much as I do!






1 comments:

Brimaca said...

I do love them. I love the childhood you are giving your kids. We have to move in about two years and our goal is to get a house with some land so we can provide a little bit of this to our kids. However, we don't know how to do most of what you guys do, but we do have some things like raising chickens and sheep and things that I have experience with. :) These pics really are so such a great memory.