Trace LOVES to smell stuff. This is a picture of him smelling the pumpkin on Nana's porch.
Tobe gave them pinwheels in their bag of goodies- I LOVE LOVE this pic of Trace.

The kids have tons of candy in their bags, yet they raid Tobe's cookie jar-

I am not a Halloween person. It's not my favorite holiday by any means. BUT this Halloween was great for a couple of reasons. #1: My kids LOVED it. I loved seeing how excited they got. I love to see the pure joy on their faces. (or maybe it was the way to much sugar high) #2: Sarah drove all the way down here to surprise my kids and spend the weekend. Tayia and Sarah have had a very strong bond forever. I am pretty sure it has to do with the fact that Sarah lived here when Tayia was little. Tay idolizes Sarah. She was GLUED to Sarah's side for the whole two days she was here. I mean GLUED. She would not let me do anything for her all weekend. Aunt Sarah HAD to get her ready to go trick-or-treating. There was no way she was letting me do it. #3: I loved listening to the kids change their minds on what they were going to "BE" for Halloween. Tayia switched from Strawberry Shortcake, to a Care Bear, to Ariel, and then finally Tinkerbell. Trace switched from a Blue Monster, to a Dragon, to a lion, to a doggie, to a cowboy, and finally decided on a cow. #4: This one is my favorite! Tayia learns the cutest songs at preschool. So all of October she has been going around singing; I'm a mean old witch with a hat- I ride on a broom with my cat- If you don't watch out- I might scare you- BOO!






1 comments:
We missed you at the trunk or treat. your kids look cute in the pics.
Post a Comment