Oh I miss it! I heard your were helping. That's so good, I know Jennifer could use the help. I'm glad she loves gymnastics! Wasn't there a time that she didn't?
michelle, thanks for your sweet comments on my blog. I love hearing from old friends, your kids are so cute and look so fun. I didn't understand your last comment about being farther ahead of you. What did you mean? You are the one with all the craftiness and two kids much older than mine. You have everything!
7 comments:
So cute! What a tricky girl!!
So cute! Love the pictures of your cute little family.
Oh I miss it! I heard your were helping. That's so good, I know Jennifer could use the help. I'm glad she loves gymnastics! Wasn't there a time that she didn't?
michelle, thanks for your sweet comments on my blog. I love hearing from old friends, your kids are so cute and look so fun. I didn't understand your last comment about being farther ahead of you. What did you mean? You are the one with all the craftiness and two kids much older than mine. You have everything!
aww.. tayia is wearing my shirt i have her for her pj shirt :) thats so cool she si doing so good! miss you guys lots love you!
I found you on Sarah's page! i can't believe your kids are so old. i've missed out on so much!
and gosh it looks like i was the only one in my family that didn't know you had one of these. i'm always the last to know!
Post a Comment