I had my activity day girlies make these prayer dolls the other day. They enjoyed it and they turned out great. I thought they were cute so I decided to post a picture of them in case anybody needs a good activity day or yw idea-
Michelle! I was so happy to hear from you! Oh my gosh your family is so adorable.. It was so fun to see your little girl and your mom at the wedding! Hope we can get together soon..:) I will add you and keep in touch. Love ya girl.. And good job posting, I wish I could as much as you:)
Found your blog from Kayela's, hope you don't mind. Keya loved making those and she was so proud of hers. Thanks so much for working with her, she loves achievement days.
3 comments:
those are super cute but I am so not crafty
Michelle! I was so happy to hear from you! Oh my gosh your family is so adorable.. It was so fun to see your little girl and your mom at the wedding! Hope we can get together soon..:) I will add you and keep in touch. Love ya girl.. And good job posting, I wish I could as much as you:)
Found your blog from Kayela's, hope you don't mind. Keya loved making those and she was so proud of hers. Thanks so much for working with her, she loves achievement days.
Post a Comment