Monday, December 29, 2008

8 TAG

My cousin Emily tagged me a while back and I am finally getting around to it-

8 Favorite TV Shows
1. E.R.
2. Grey's Anatomy
3. Three's Company (we recently got cable and they have re-runs of this all the time. love it.)
4. Tom and Jerry (re-runs also. old cartoons are the best)
5. Football
6.
7.
8.

8 Things I did Yesterday
1. Went to Church
2. Watched the Denver game. Yep- I'm bummed.
3. Read some of my book
4. Watched Tom and Jerry with the kiddos
5. Had a bad hair day
6. Cooked a yummy dinner
7.
8.

8 things I look forward to
1. Seeing my family again
2. The super bowl so we can visit our friends
3. Getting a bosch mixer
4. Getting my bathroom window replaced
5. Clogging to start again
6. Twilight to come out on DVD
7. Gymnastics to start up again so Tay will quit bugging me about it
8.

8 Favorite Restaurant
1. Los Hermanos
2. Twin Rocks
3. Costa Vida/Cafe Rio
4. Chilis
5.
6.
7.
8.

8 Things I wish for:
1. My mom to be able to get her house built
2. A bosch mixer
3. More time
4. More patience
5. To have my family all live close
6. To be more creative
7.
8.

8 People I tag:
1. Jeanna
2. Amber
3. Kayela
4. Taylor
5. Trista
6. Anna
7. Jaclyn
8. Tia

1 comments:

SMooCHY SCHMUTZ said...

ha you finally got around to it! i'm actually surprised anyone did this. way to go