








I am finally getting some pictures of Tayia's birthday posted. She had such a fun birthday. She was SO excited to have her party at Uncle Tyler's house in Heber. I decided to get her a pinata at the last minute. She loved it. At least until it was time to hit it and break it open. She was so concerned. She thought it would hurt the horse. She screamed and she screamed and she SCREAMED! I felt so bad for her. So, we let the other kids hit it a little bit. As you can see from the pictures, Trace was in heaven. Pretty sure we will have to get one on his birthday. He had a blast. I thought for sure after she saw candy falling out she would be okay with it, but nope. We finally ended up cutting the belly of the horse with some scissors and shaking all the candy out. Tay was pretty inquisitive, and wanted to know how the heck all that stuff got up there. Tayia received many wonderful gifts. She got some spurs from Grandma and Grandpa Bennett, which was so exciting for her. I didn't get a great picture of her smiling when she opened them, but man, she was beaming from ear to ear. My parents gave her a "snoopy sno-cone maker" Now, I don't know how many of you remember those from your childhood, but I remember ours. MAN we loved that thing. Little did I know it was a pain in the butt to use. So, my parents decided to give me a great payback and get Tayia one. We broke it out as soon as we got home from Heber. Yup, it really is a pain. I swear my hands had blisters by the time I got done doing one for Tay and Trace. But, they loved it. Thought it was the neatest thing in the world. It was worth the blisters to see their smiles. Even so, I am SO THANKFUL for the shack here in Blanding where we get wonderful sno-cones with no serious effort. She also got some My Little Pony's which we had to open right away as well. She added them to her collection. Also some books which kept her entertained on the way home. She got a tea set from Aunt Sarah, a watch from Uncle Kaden, and a HUGE coloring and sticker pad from Uncle Tyler, Aunt Patti, and Kya. Steve and I gave her a bike. I thought she would be scared for a while. I also thought it would take her a while to learn how to ride it. Boy was I ever wrong. She got on and away she went. I was amazed. When the next morning rolled around, she got up, got dressed by herself, and was out the door so she could ride her bike. My mom's birthday was on the day we had Tayia's party so they got to share the day. Tayia thought this was great and was so excited to get Nana a present. Her first choice was building blocks so Nana could "build" her house. Her second choice was a pair of pants with hearts on it (umm... couldn't really find those) so, she had to settle for flip-flops, (pink like Tay's of course) chap stick, and bubble gum. We had a wonderful afternoon. Thanks to everyone who made it. We appreciate your support. (Anna, Talon, and Trey- we know you would have been there if you could have.) Well, my little girl is four. AND SHE CAN RIDE A BIKE! What an amazing four years it has been. Happy birthday Tayia Jay! Mommy loves you so much.







0 comments:
Post a Comment