Happy mothers day to me! Tayia came home from pre-school today with a bouquet of "cookie flowers" and a card that she had made. She was so proud of them! She was beaming from ear to ear and kept saying- "try one mom!" "I made them for you mom!" It was all I could do to convince her to let me take a picture first. My first ever homemade mother's day treat. Now I understand why my mom always said she loved the homemade ones the best. It wasn't actually the cookie flowers, but the huge hug I got from Tayia and the excitement in HER eyes as she proudly handed them to me. What a special treat from my sweetest most special Tayia Jay. Thank you so much Tayia. I love them.
Old Fashioned Pickled Beets
4 weeks ago





1 comments:
Holy crap Michelle you look so pretty in that picture!!
Post a Comment