This past weekend we went up to Heber for Memorial Day weekend. On the way up there we got stopped in spanish fork canyon because of a wreck. We were the second car in line so we got front row seats. They had two life flight helicopters come in, which was really neat to see. I grabbed the camera and started taking pictures. We sat there for 2 hours. The kids did way better that I expected them too. By the time we made it to Heber we had been in the car for 7 1/2 hours and they were shot. The traffic that was backed up was horrible. I'm glad we were in front of the line instead of the back. Scary stuff, but it was really neat to see life flight come in and take off. I had never seen it that up close before.
Old Fashioned Pickled Beets
4 weeks ago







0 comments:
Post a Comment