So, we went to Tayia's preschool graduation today. She was of course VERY shy and didn't want to participate. I had a feeling that would happen. So, she sat on my lap and watched her class sing the songs they have learned throughout the year. They had cute little caps and gowns and everything. I was so sad that Tayia wouldn't put them on. After the program was over, she let me put the cap on for just a second so I could get a picture. As you can tell from the picture she WAS NOT happy about it at all. She was also not happy about the picture with us and her teacher, Mrs. Lee. They had made these cute little scrapbooks throughout the year with all of their activities, favorite colors, field trips, holidays, etc. Oh what a good teacher she had! Tayia loved preschool this year and I am so glad that I decided to put her in, rather than wait another year. She has learned so much academically and socially. Yup, she's growing up. Before I know it, I will be at her High School Graduation. Her first day of preschool was eight months ago but it seems like it was just last week. She was so nervous to go that first day. It didn't take her long to start asking "mommy, do i have school today?" and then shouting "yes!" on the days that she did. I am so proud of Tayia and everything that she has accomplished in her first year at preschool. Great job Tayia. I love you so much my preschool graduate!
Old Fashioned Pickled Beets
4 weeks ago







3 comments:
congrats tay. we can't wait to see you guys for her birthday party! love you guys
yeah that little one is melody, she's two already! unbelievable. she's a little fragile soul and will snuggle with anyone. and yep, that's mori's house in lehi, worth a million. nice huh.
cute
Post a Comment