




Here are a few pictures of us getting firewood while we were up camping. Steve cut it all, (well with Trace's help of course) and then we all helped load the trailer and truck. The kid's thought this was great and actually helped out quite a bit. Of course they did a lot of playing also. They loved to play in the wood shavings which they said were "wood sprinkles." They even had to bring some home in an empty water bottle. Pretty sure they got lost somewhere on the way home. oops! As you can tell everyone worked hard except for me. I guess that's one of the good things about taking the pictures!








2 comments:
You have some pretty strong kids!! I love the black and white photos they were wonderful.
It was really nice to meet you. I had a really nice time. I like you love the quite time and just being with family.
The best thing about getting firewood is not getting it and just hanging out. Maybe I will take a camera with me next year so that will be my out. This year has been great with my excuse.
Post a Comment