Tayia's first day of school was on Friday. She was so excited to go to preschool this year. She has been asking me when school starts everyday for like two weeks. This year was so different from last year. She was not scared in the least. She bounded up the sidewalk and right into Mrs. Lana's house. Trace on the other hand was rather upset that he didn't get to go to school. Next year buddy. Tayia got to have Strawberry Shortcake roll-ups for breakfast. Then she was super excited because we got her a little necklace and bracelet set. This year she goes earlier in the day and I was glad for that because I don't think she could have waited any longer. What a cutie. I can't believe this time next year she will be going to kindergarten! Aggghhhh! Where does the time go? All of a sudden, I want time to stand still. She is growing up before my eyes. I love you Tay! (oh, and sorry about the squinty eyes!)
Old Fashioned Pickled Beets
4 weeks ago









1 comments:
she looks all grown up. wow! and so proud to be wearing her backpack and heading to school. :) i can only imagine that it will be tough for me too. :(
Post a Comment