Thursday, September 24, 2009

RINGWORM ANYONE?

So, T has had this awful looking thing on his leg for about a month now. At first I thought it was just a bug bite of some kind. A couple days after I noticed it, it started to get really red around the outside. Then it just kept spreading and spreading. I decided that if it got any worse, I would take him into the doc. Then it seemed to get better. I kind of forgot about it until I was bathing him one day a few weeks later and it had gotten red again and was raised up along the outside. I knew that wasnt normal so I decided to take him to the doc. LUCKY for me, I went to visit Steve on my way there and the guy he was guiding for was a doctor. He looked at T's leg and said, um, that's ringworm. YUCK. I mean, I kind of thought that might be a possibility, but I guess hearing it was just kind of gross. So I have been putting stuff on it for the last week and a half and it looks WAY better. I guess that's what happens when your son thinks he's a dog and thinks its okay to eat dog food and drink out of the dogs water and climb around in the dog kennel.

2 comments:

Brimaca said...

My niece and her neighbor both had it recently. It's not too uncommon.

talonandanna said...

for the love--- LOL, well, i'm glad it's getting better. we've been fighting impetigo at our house. good times! see you soon!