Steve's brother Tate got married back in August. Here are a few pictures from the day, but I had to bum them off other people because I forgot my camera! CAN YOU BELIEVE IT?! I was so sad that I forgot it. It was a beautiful wedding. Very elegant. The kids had a great time and Tayia is always playing "getting married" now. They got married at a place called Chantilly Mansion up in Layton. Brindie was absolutly beautiful- I am sad that I don't have any pictures of them. I still can't believe I forgot my dang camera! Anyway, we are so happy to have Brindie and Kyden as part of the family. Congrats you guys! Oh, and thanks to Sarah for driving all the way to Layton to watch my kiddies while we were at the ceremony!
Old Fashioned Pickled Beets
4 weeks ago







0 comments:
Post a Comment